Rapids J-Rack Kayak Rack
8 in stock
The Rapids J-Rack Kayak Rack uses rubber saddles, neoprene padding, and a J-style aluminum frame to carry your kayak. It mounts to a variety of load bars using a bracket clamp and easy to grip knob bolts. Two nylon buckle straps are included to tie down the load. Each rack provides a rubber bracket and strap for a paddle.
J-style frame racks are space efficient and are ideal when you need to carry more than one boat on your load bars or need leave some room for your bike if plans change.
- (2) Aluminum J-style tubular frames
- Neoprene cushions
- Paddle mounts with rubber straps
- High traction rubber frame base
- Bracket clamp with easy twist knobs
- 9 inch wide frame surface area
- Rubber ramps ease loading
- (2) Nylon 9 ft. tie-down straps with cam buckles
- (2) Bow and stern lines
- Color: Cascade White
Mazama racks are designed to fit both factory and popular aftermarket loadbars (like Yakima® and Thule®). The Rapids J-Rack uses a simple two bolt bracket shaped to clamp around rectangular, round, slotted (or aero), and oval loadbars. The clamp will not fit the large oval cross-bars found on early model Nissan® Xterra and Pathfinder trucks.NOTE: Before you put any load on your vehicle’s roof, please confirm that it’s rated to handle the weight.
Compare the Mazama Outdoors Rapids with J-racks in the same price bracket.
- Unique paddle mount bracket
- Wider frame than budget J-cradles
- Soft, washable, Neoprene padding
Be the first to review “Rapids J-Rack Kayak Rack”