Softy Roof Rack
Out of stock
The Mazama Outdoors Softy Roof Rack is an affordable alternative to a dedicated loadbar and tower system. The Softy rack uses nylon straps to loop over the roof and through the vehicle cabin. Additional straps let you attach most any gear onto the soft rack form. The Softy is also super versatile and can carry a variety of loads: surf boards, kayaks, stand up paddle boards (SUPs), snowboards, or boxes.
Each bar uses a 6cm thick foam core wrapped in Cordura nylon. 7 nylon anchor points are spaced 11cm apart along the length giving you a variety of options to secure your load.
Soft roof racks are ideal for when you don’t want a permanent install or need to switch from car to car often. They’re perfect for when you travel with gear and use rental cars.NOTE: Before you put any load on your vehicle’s roof, please confirm that it’s rated to handle the weight.
- Cordura nylon soft loadbars
- 78 cm wide load area with 7 tie down points
- Alloy buckles with sleeves
- Nylon attachment straps
- Soft neoprene feet
- Multiple nylon tie-down points
- 4.6 meter nylon tie-down strap
- Cargo options: kayak, SUP, snowboard, boxes
- Nylon storage bag – Color: Black
Compare the Softy with other budget foam carriers.
- Carry multiple items with tie down points
- Soft washable footings preserve car finish
- Nylon sleeves protect foam core
Be the first to review “Softy Roof Rack”